Saturday, February 1, 2014

Vinyl & Neoprene for Lunar Year


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR all!
GONG XI FA CAI!
恭喜发财 


I hope this year will be full of blessings, wisdom, happiness, health, and luck!
And as I'm going to my legal age this year, hope I can be more mature and strong like a horse.
So this is my lunar year looks, red color is like a must in my family.
Got this neoprene skirt 2 days before, and I'm so happy that I can wear this skirt in the right time.
I often see this skirt a lot in Style Scrapbook blog, and I've been eyeing this skirt lately, finally I got mine!



Paired this neoprene skirt with my currently favourite vinyl sweater, it's not as hot as you think, really ;)
Now I'm Happy to tell you that this vinyl sweater is ready stock in @maythe6 and the neoprene skirt will be available in instagram: @maythe6 next pre-order.
*ppssstt!! The next pre-order is on early February, so stay tune!!

Vinyl Sweater, Neoprene skirt, Lips bag, Burgundy Boots are from @maythe6
or facebook: May The 6




23 comments:

  1. Happy Chinese New Year!
    Love your outfit so much <3 especially the boots and skirt

    Diary of a Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihihi sweaternya super quirky lan!!! Cant wait for it >.<

    aiiness

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the sleeves x
    guesswhat-iwearclothes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, those boots are so freaking awesome! Your sweater is also very nice, those sleeves <3 and gong xi fa cai!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this skirt! The colours are so perfect.

    Kassie www.styledevoured.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the edgy and sweet look :) very futuristic silhouettes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year! Year of the horse!

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing<3
    want to follow on bloglovin?

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look fresh off the runway! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! I love your skirt and that adorable bag! I really enjoy your blog so far and would love to follow each other--please join my GFC and I'll follow you right back!

    StylizedLuxe
    Instagram

    xo Jess

    ReplyDelete
  11. that sweater omg to die for! I super love it :D



    http://rebellishoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely skirt!! you jumper is too cool x3

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the skirt <3

    http://yusrianii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice skirt! Xx

    fashionpuddings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. love love love the whole look! the skirt and boots omg <3 <3 <3

    xx
    vina
    pinapina.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. love you top and boots sooooo much!
    cool!
    :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is super COOL gosh I love your style! hope you will check my blog at www.dreamvibecouture.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I will join the crowd who raves about your neoprene skirt. I know the vinyl top dresses the skirt down, but I think it would be interesting if you stye the skirt differently, and dress it up a little? It would look lovely, maybe less edgy, but more attractive!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete