Monday, February 6, 2017

Avene XeraCalm A.D Lipid Replenishing Cream and Cleansing Oil Review

I'm sure most of you has been familiar with this brand, Eau Thermale Avene. Yes, Avene is well known for their Thermal Spring Water that has been proved to soothing and anti-irritating.
In this package, I got 3 products from Avene Indonesia, they are Avene Micellar Lotion, Avene Xera Calm A.D Lipid Replenishing Cream, and Avene Xera Calm A.D Lipid Replenishing Cleansing Oil.

In this post, I will talk about the cream lotion and the cleansing oil.
According to what I googled about this, they are safe to use for baby, kids, and adult. It's more like a gentle skincare for all ages.
Like its name, Xera Calm, it calms and moisturizes the skin, yet it's a multifunction skincare. 




Avene XeraCalm A.D Lipid-Replenishing Cream
Moderate to dryness - Skin prone to itching.

How to use: Apply the product one to two times per day in dry areas, could be on the face or body, after a shower. After use, do not forget to clean the rest of the product in its mouth tube.
This product can be used for infants, children, and adults.

Claim : The XeraCalm A.D range from Avene Dermatological Laboratories was specially formulated with a minimum of ingredients to meet the needs of :
- All skin types prone to irritations, redness, and itching caused by skin dryness
- Atopy-prone skin
- Skin with moderate to severe dryness
These formulas are fragrance-free and paraben-free
* Long-lasting nourishment
* Soothes itching sensations
* Stimulates skin defenses

My review: At first, I'm a bit confused about how to pinch out the cream, I need extra energy to pinch the tube and finally I can see them came out from the tube. The mouth tube is a bit different with the general tube.
For the cream, it's very moisturizing, but I'm a bit annoyed with the smell. Feels like raw lotion that hasn't given any perfume.




Avene XeraCalm A.D Lipid-Replenishing Cleansing Oil

How to use: Apply the cleansing oil to your face before cleansing foam.
Then rub and massage your face gently to erase the make up.
Rinse with water.

Claim : It's soap-free cleansing base gently cleanses and protects the skin from the drying effects of water. XeraCalm A.D Cleansing Oil leaves skin comfortable and satiny soft.
* Fragrance-free.
* Does not sting the eyes.
* Good cutaneous/ocular/gynecological tolerance.

My review: This oil is not a make up remover. It can remove your make up, but you need to rinse it with water after applying.
It's more like a soap without bubble. The smell, I can say it also has no perfume in it. Its texture is clear and oily.


I think that's all for the review. I hope this post is useful for you.
Last but not least, Thank you to Avene Indonesia, Jayanata, and Clozette Indonesia for giving me the chance to try this product.
Till my next post, beauties!

1 comment:

  1. Avene is intentionally fragrance free. It's a brand that caters to sensitive skin

    ReplyDelete